Friday, December 28, 2007

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008 BY WOLF



MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008 by Wolf

I resolve that I will make this blog site much better in 2008.
I resolve to crush all the fragile little egos of simpleton clowns.
I resolve to add updates to this site at least twice a week.
I resolve to slaughter the domesticated herds of pigs who dwell in their own acrid stench of hypocrisy.
I resolve to concentrate my writing on the things I really like within the world of Extreme Music and leave the garbage to the pigs.
I resolve to fatten those pigs and then drive their herd over a cliff to their death. I will then feast on their carcasses at a later date of my choosing.
I resolve to get six hundred sixty six subscribers to this site as well as my other site.
I resolve to inject as much misery as possible onto all pompous, masturbating monkeys.
I resolve to see more shows this year than last, especially those by new bands.
I resolve to see all who crave shitty music crucified upside down and set ablaze.
I resolve to only get on the computer when there's real work to be done and not to screw around on childish forums that are infested with faceless pussies. Who only use those sites to recite redundant monologues of monotony and self indulgence.
I resolve to see all those faceless pussies sodomized to the point of which all future bowel movements will involve severe hemorrhaging from their anal cavities.
I resolve to spend more time keeping in touch with my friends and family members who live far away.
I resolve to see my size 13 boot stepping on the new face of liberalism in the US forever.
I resolve to stop eating food that is unhealthy for me.
I resolve to see all smug, self-satisfied conformists whipped through the streets on special holidays.
I resolve to quit smoking.
I resolve to see Hillary Clinton walking around with a dirty slipper in her mouth.
I resolve to get some more MAYHEM live stuff.
I resolve to see all the heads of liberal journalists in the media explode from all of the excess fat between their ears.
I resolve to walk at least two miles a day in order to get back to my fighting shape.
I resolve to see anyone who disagrees with me thoroughly nauseated by this list.

THANK YOU

2 comments:

MR. WOLF Editor and Dictator said...

OK I'LL ADMIT THAT THE SMOKING THING WILL BE TOUGH.

Karen A. Mann said...

Glad to see you blogging outside of myspace. My resolution is to do more and talk less.